- Alaska - always a favorite - cool with outstanding shore excursions
- Antarctica - with Zodiac boats, daily landings are possible to this driest place on earth. Visiting the 7th continent is on my list!
- Australia and New Zealand - Visiting this continent and this country via cruise ship offers a taste with only having to unpack once.
- Galapagos - a living testament to the power of evolution. See/experience a plethora of flora & fauna here on land and in the water.
- Panama Canal- whether you do a full transit or just the entrance, this one is truly a delight to experience the gigantic locks and hear the stories on how this was built. Certainly an engineering marvel.
- South Pacific - Tahiti and that space in general offers up dreams of crystal blue water, thatched huts and and paradise like none other on earth.
- World Cruise - planning retirement or just time on your hands, this option is a cruiser's paradise typically incorporating an itinerary that includes all or most of above.