- Stockholm, Sweden
- Helinksi, Finland
- St. Petersburg, Russia for 2 days
- Tallin, Estonia
- Riga, Latvia
- Visby, Sweden
- Gdansk, Poland
- Ronne (Bornholm), Denmark
- Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany
- Copenhagen, Denmark
***This private course with Giuliano is exclusive to travelers with Beyond Group Travel.
I’m sure we’ve provided enough reasons to board this cruise, but there’s more! You’ll sail this fabulous cruise onboard Oceania’s newest ship, Marina. This brand new ship is ultra luxurious, built with fabulous cuisine in mind, and more spacious than her sister ships.
Above: Marina’s Grand Staircase accented with Lalique Crystal.
Above: Marina’s NEW restaurant, Red Ginger.
Above: A view of the Owner’s Suite bedroom.
There are several staterooms available to join us for this cruise, so contact us today to ask your questions and make your reservation.
We have other sailings with space still available, as well. Join us for one of the following:
- Mediterranean Mosaic – 10 day voyage – April 26 – May 6, 2011 – Marina – Rome to Venice
- Treasures of the Continent – 12 day voyage – July 29 – August 10, 2011 – Marina – London to London
- Grecian Glory – 10 day voyage – October 1 –11, 2011 – Marina – Athens to Venice
- Frontiers and Glaciers – 10 day voyage – June 7 – 17, 2011 – Regatta – Vancouver to Vancouver
***As of 1/11/11, Giuliano and Lael Hazan will no longer be joining us on this cruise.