Wow! What a fabulous trip we had hosting the Traveling Aggies, Georgia Tech Alumni Travel, and Emory Alumni Travel Program in New York City November 24-28, 2010 for our signature Thanksgiving in New York Program featuring the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. After arriving via Continental Airlines, accommodations were at the fabulous New York Sheraton hotel which provided amazing views of the parade, excellent staff, and scrumptious buffets. We were able to provide a memorable trip for families and friends that joined us for this terrific trip. Porter Garner, President and C.E.O. of the Association of Former Students, joined Jennifer Bohac, Director of Travel Programs at the Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University, in hosting the Aggies this year; they each did a terrific job in ensuring a magical trip for all of the Aggies involved. Don Chapman continued his talented service as host for the Georgia Tech Alumni. This was Emory Alumni Travel’s introductory year traveling with us, and appreciated their involvement in the educational component of the World Trade Center site during our Manhattan tour.
Linda has hosted this trip for many years and is excited that this trip has continued so successfully with its first year under Beyond Group Travel! This year, we were able to do:
- a welcome cocktail/reception party
- multiple theatre performances including, The Addams Family, Jersey Boys, The Lion King, and Wicked
- a Private Thanksgiving Day breakfast buffet with indoor PRIVATE parade viewing at the Sheraton
- performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Football Game Watching parties for the Texas A&M vs. UT game as well as the Georgia Tech vs. Georgia game
- a cocktail reception and Thanksgiving dinner at Maloney and Porcelli.
- a Private NYC Manhattan tour
- a Circle Line cruise viewing Manhattan from the Hudson and East Rivers as well as an up close view of the Statue of Liberty.
We’ve received many gracious and thoughtful compliments thus far which really warms our hearts; it makes us proud to do what we do! We are thoroughly looking forward to hosting the Flying Longhorns and Alabama next year for Thanksgiving in New York 2011!
Take the hassle out of group travel; call us to plan your next group trip or join ours!